- Recipe Plugin:
- WP Recipe Maker – Thyme comes with a ready-to-go Recipe template for the WP Recipe Maker plugin. This is what is demoed here in the theme demo. You can also use other recipe card plugins.
- Create by Mediavine – Thyme can just as easily work with the Create plugin for your recipe cards! It’s not demoed here in the demo, as I can only have one recipe plugin running at a time, but this plugin works flawlessly with the Thyme theme and looks beautiful with whichever of their ready-made templates you select!
- WPTasty – You can also use this plugin in the Thyme theme and it will work beautifully! You aren’t just limited to the WP Recipe Maker plugin that is shown here.
- Kadence Blocks – This plugin is needed to get your blocks to match what you see here in our demo site.
- FacetWP – This is a Premium Paid plugin and isn’t required to use in the Thyme theme. This feature can somewhat be seen here, but you’d need to purchase your own license in order to use this feature.
You absolutely don’t have to change! You can stay right where you are! But if you want to use the Recipe Card you see here in our demo site, you’ll follow these steps.
OMG NO! Thyme was definitely built with food/recipe bloggers in mind, but Thyme would be fantastic for any type of blogger!
Absolutely!! There are a lot of factors that go into site speed for a website that has a lot to do with your own content (images, plugins, etc.). I do recommend the WP Rocket plugin to increase your site speed also!
The Thyme theme run through gtmetrix has the following results.