Although this year may look a little different, our guide is designed for intimate dinners for two or a small gathering of friends. Check out the holiday cuisine and cocktail guide below and be sure to head over to the Bartender Barry website for even more amazing cocktail recipes.
- Bacon-Wrapped Wheat Crackers: An easy appetizer featuring wheat crackers and bacon that is a savory match made in heaven. Add brown sugar or green onions to add an extra punch of flavor.
- Baked Brie with Berries and Walnuts: Up-level your charcuterie board with this round of brie baked to perfection topped with sweet mixed berry preserves and salty walnuts.
- Thy Cup Runneth Over Cocktail (at bartenderrbarry.com): Featuring fig syrup, black walnut bitters, and Veuve Cliquot Champagne.
- Roast Spatchcock Turkey with White Wine Sauce: Cut down on cooking time and prep with this one-skillet turkey dish featuring a spatchcocked turkey with crispy skin cooked atop a bed of cabbage, carrots, and dressed with a white wine and cranberry sauce.
- Boozy Bourbon Banana Pudding: Perfectly sweet and creamy with a hint of bourbon this banana pudding is a boozy take on the famous Magnolia Bakery featuring vanilla wafers and lemon snaps, caramel, sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and instant vanilla pudding.
- Instant Pot Bourbon Chocolate Cheesecake: This easy bourbon cheesecake is drizzled with melted chocolate and topped with caramel Hershey’s kisses. An added bonus – it’s made in the Instant Pot!
- Praline Prince Cocktail (at bartenderbarry.com): Featuring Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey, Pecan Praline Syrup, and condensed milk.