Table Topic Mini-Episode 3: 20 Black-Owned Spirits Brands to Support
Subscribe: Anchor | Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify
Did you know that there are more than one hundred Black-owned spirits brands? If you’re interested in imbibing in a few (but don’t know where to start), then this is the episode for you. In this table topic mini-episode, we revisit Episode 17: Building a Black-Owned Wine and Spirits Brand, where I was joined by Sean McCloud, the founder and owner of A Taste of the Culture. A Taste of the Culture is the first membership community and monthly subscription service dedicated exclusively to Black-owned wine & spirits.
Listen in as Sean gives us his top picks for Black-owned spirits brands that you can support today and what makes them so special! You can also grab his full list of recommendations below.
Learn more about Sean McCloud and A Taste of the Culture below.
- Website: atasteoftheculture.com
- Instagram: @atasteoftheculture
- Facebook: /atasteoftheculture
- Twitter: @atasteofthecul1
Black-Owned Spirits Brands recommended in this episode.
- HH Bespoke Gin by Harlem Habberdashery
- Ingenious Gin (Also Veteran-Owned)
- Black Leaf Vodka
- As Legacy Vodka
- Quiet Storm Vodka (Passionfruit)
- PLUSH Vodka (Plum)
Bourbon / Whiskey
- Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey
- Fresh Bourbon
- Guidance Whiskey
- Bull Young Bourbon
- Majesty Georgia Bourbon Whiskey
- River Basin Hand-Finished Rye Whiskey
- Exclave Rye Whiskey
- Twelv 31 (Rum and Vodka)
- House of Angostura Rum
Liqueur, Cordials, and Mixers
- LS Cream Liqueur (included in A Taste of the Culture February Box)
- Perfectly Cordial (included in A Taste of the Culture February Box)
- Hella Cocktail Company
- Avec Jalapeño and Blood Orange Mixer